The Harvest of Hope Foundation is a non-profit 501 (c) 3 group operated by President Phillip Kellerman and a Board of Directors with over 80 years in migrant education and human services.
The Foundation serves to:
- Support migrant farmworkers and their families with emergency aid;
- Issue small grants to programs that assist migrant families;
- Provide financial aid to migrant students attending college via the Paths To Scholarships Fund;
- Heighten awareness of the plight of migrant farmworkers in the country;
- Coordinate with agencies assisting migrant families and their children with education, immunizations and medical needs, and social services ;
Click here for more information About Migrant Farming