Located in Gainesville, Florida, The Harvest of Hope Foundation is a unique non-profit 501(c) 3 organization that has been providing migrant farm workers and their families with emergency relief and financial assistance for over 15 years.
As of March 1, 2012 the Harvest of Hope Foundation has distributed over $925,000 to migrant farm workers, seasonal farm workers and their families for severe or life treating situations. The Foundation’s services include, but are not limited to: health care assistance, housing and transportation assistance, monthly hardship expenses, and even replacement clothing. We also issue grants to migrant service oriented organizations, provide migrant students with educational scholarships and tuition assistance, and dispense financial aid to migrant farm workers and seasonal agricultural workers throughout the United States.
Call the National Migrant Education Hotline 1-800-234-8848. Hotline available 24 hours a day,
7 days a week.
The Harvest of Hope Foundation lends a “helping-hand” not a “hand-out.” Our organization uses strict guidelines for the distribution of emergency funds provided to migrant advocates for migrant farm workers. Every client requesting financial assistance must demonstrate that they are motivated to help themselves by directly partnership with our foundation to find a suitable and safe resolution to their immediate problem.
- Issue educational scholarships to academically achieving migrant students
- Provide emergency transportation assistance for automotive repairs due to breakdowns or unsafe equipment concerns, as well as emergency roadside assistance
- Facilitate housing assistance including temporary housing, electric and utility expenses, clothing disbursements, and food
- Coordination of social services with agencies assisting migrant families with abuse, legal, medical services, dental services, vision-care services, and even funeral expenses
- Heighten awareness of the significant contributions made by migrant farm workers as well as spotlight the difficult plight of their lives
Concert fund raiser the Campaign for an American DREAM & Harvest of Hope featuring Salsa Singer Belio Antonio, Ramos Pinta & Dj Cacique
Second annual HOH: Charity 8-Ball Tournament at the Palomino Pool Hall with benefit concert featuring CUTMAN, Party Drag, & Children’s Children
[VEIW ALL EVENTS]